Sunday, September 25, 2011

Soooo Sad!

I am a pathetic blogger!!! I am going to try and put some effort into it this time.

Since I last wrote, I have not lost any weight! None, ZERO, ZILCH!!! But, I have been working out, and I have lost inches! That makes me happy! I can tell you why I haven't lost weight. Carbs, starch, sugar!!

My weekly goal is to not eat bread! Not even a little bit! I have a couple of meals planned that include rice, but we eat brown rice. I think there is one pasta night. I bought whole wheat pasta and will only eat a tad. But, I am not going to eat bread!!!! I am going to log my food, and drink lots of water! Also, I am going to take my supplements!

I have my workout planned for the week:
Monday: Turbo Kick and upper body
Tuesday: Run/Walk 3 miles
Wednesday: Muscle Mix and elliptical machine
Thursday: Run/Walk 3 miles
Friday: Zumba and lower body
Saturday: Turbo Kick and upper body
Sunday: Day of Rest!

I do enjoy working out, so that part is easy! It's the eating bad, empty calories that is the hard part! So, it is time to conquer my bad eating habits!

No comments:

Post a Comment