Monday, January 24, 2011

Daily Food Log 1/24/11

Today' food log

Breakfast:
Two fried eggs with olive oil
2 cups of coffee with sun crystals and milk

Snack:
1 slice of deli meat at Kroger while grocery shopping

Lunch:
2 cups salad greens
1/4 cup green pepper
1/2 cup cottage cheese
3 slices deli chicken (Boar's Head is the best!)
1 1/2 tbsp of ranch dressing (not the best choice, just the yummiest one)
Chedder cheese 1/2 ounce

Snack:
1 cookie
1/8 cup raisins
1/8 cup golean crunch

Dinner:
Almond Chicken (Yummy, but you use whipping cream which is high in fat)
1/2 cup brown rice
1 cup steamed frozen veggies

Overall, this was not a BAD day, but I ate all carbs for my afternoon snack, and high sugar too. I don't feel too bad about eating almond chicken, because it was high protein and the rice was my only carb (grain) for the day. I ate more veggies than usual which I am happy about.

Tomorrow I need to cut down on sugar intake and eat more protein!

I walked two miles with the kids today! That is a workout with the stroller and the energy it takes to hold a conversation with my controversal 4-year-old.

Have a great night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment