Sunday, January 2, 2011

My Daily Dozen!

Hi There! While I am not posting my Daily Food Log today, I am going to make a list of the most important things I want to complete on a daily basis. There are so many things I do in a day, but some aren't very important. I spend too much time on the internet doing random things (facebook) and not enough time doing things that are important, like coloring with Erin or getting house-hold chores done. So, here is my list of priorities for every day:

1. Devotional/Bible reading/Prayer
2. Exercise
3. Eat three healthy meals and two healthy snack
4. Take my vitamins
5. 30 minutes (at least) de-cluttering and cleaning the house.
6. Complete work related tasks (notes/phone calls)
7. Playtime with Erin
8. Playtime with Jake
9. Chore time with Erin (trying to make her more responsible)
10. Devotional with Erin
11. Quality time with my husband, Jason
12. Drink Water!

I think these are the most important things to do in my day. They are not ranked in order of importance, except number 1. Spending time in the word and with God is the only way I will be able to accomplish all my daily tasks and long-term goals! He gives me the strength I need.

What are your daily goals and priorities?

No comments:

Post a Comment