Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Daily Food Log for 1/25/11

Breakfast:

3 cups of coffee, 3 sun crystals, 3 tbsp milk ( I know, that's a lot of coffee!)
2 Scrambled eggs with chopped onions, green peppers, and tomatoes
Mixed with a small handful of mozz cheese and a splash of milk.

No midmorning snack. I ate breakfast at 9:00

Lunch:
2 cups mixed lettuce
1/2 roma tomato
boars head sliced deli chicken
7 baby carrots
rasberry vinegrette
handful of mozz cheese
1/8 cup of avacado
5 corn chips

Snack:
Grandma's cookies (bad bad bad)
Diet Coke - just thought I needed to pump my body up with some bad chemicals!

Dinner:
Lean round steak
1/2 cup corn
1/4 cup jasmine rice
2 oz, seasoned yogurt (topped the rice and steak, fat free)

Exercise:
10 lb slimdown - lower body! Lots of squats and lunges and 10 minutes on the elliptical. (Not much, but I just hate the elliptical!)

Better day minus the yummy cookies! I just love cookies! Especially if they are soft.

Have a good night ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment