Monday, December 27, 2010

30 Day Shred

Today I'm going to start Julian Michael's 30 day Shred. One of the biggest reasons I'm starting with this is because it's only 30 minutes long and works all muscle groups. There are 3 levels. I am going to go the route of 10 days for each level. Some people say they see results, other reviewers of the video say they saw nothing. Some say they felt stronger but didn't lose any inches. I'm pretty sure it has a lot to do with what you eat while you are doing it. Since I'm keeping a food log on the blog as well, I'll be able see how my eating does in conjunction with my workouts. I'm going to walk on nice days too! I have to take the kids with me on my walks, so the weather has to be decent.

Also, I'll be keeping track of my steps, with the goal of 10,000 a day. Burn baby fat, BURN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment