Monday, December 27, 2010

Food Log 12/27/10

Breakfast:

2 cups of coffee with non-dairy creamer and a teaspoon of sugar each!

2 cups of water

1 piece of wheat bread, 2 tbsp of organic natural peanut butter, and all fruit spread


Polanar All fruit is sweetened with fruit juices and doesn't have any added sugar. Other jellies and spreads have high frutus corn syrup. YUCK!


I know coffee has it's pros and cons. I will be talking to a doctor about that in January. If I have to quit, then I will, but it won't be easy!


Lunch:


Two cups of water


Three hard tacos from Bueno and a diet coke.


Supper:

Tilapia with pinapple, quinoa, fresh orange juice and lime with black beans, and corn on the side.

Snacks:


Went to Costco and Central market. Central market had a bunch of fruit samples. I couldn't tell you what all was a costco. I think the only bad sample I had was a stuffed jalpeno popper! It was good though!

I got my husband a firepit for Christmas and we used it for the first time tonight. We made smores, and I did not pass it up. I am weak!!



Water: Over 64 oz.


30-Day Shred: Day 1, Level 1 done!

10,000 steps done!

So, too much snacking but overall it's an improvement over my normal day! I see where I need to improve!

No comments:

Post a Comment