Sunday, December 26, 2010

My 2011 "New Year's Resolutions."

Here we go again! Another year, another list of New Years Resolutions to write down and swear to complete! I do it every year and every year I FAIL! So, this year, I've decided to try again and SUCCEED!

Here they are!

- Lose 2o to 25 lbs! I've been carrying around Jake's leftover baby weight for a year and it's time for it to go. I'll put in more details later on how I plan to do this!

- 10,000 steps a day and 30 minutes of exercise like yoga or weight lifting.

- Get healthy! It's more than just losing weight! It's getting toxin free, eating better foods, moving my body, etc!

- Declutter my home! We have too much stuff!!!!! We don't pick up after ourselves! My awesome neighbor gave me a "control Journal" from the Flylady! It's the lady that has a website dedicated to getting your home clean and organized! Look it up, it's amazing! My neighbor's home is always clean and she has three kids!

- Spend more quality time with my husband and children! We spend all day with eachother, yet, sometimes we just don't feel connected. The kids take up a lot of our energy and sometimes I just don't put enough energy into my relationship with my kids or my husband, but on other things! I just need to prioritize!

- Make more time with friends! I miss girlfriends! I miss going out with couples. It is just tougher with children. Jason and I want to have friends over more for dinner and hanging out.

- Develop a closer relationship with God. I need to have quiet time daily! I will spend more time in the word!

So many of my goals are as simple as setting up a solid routine! I can surely do that! Can't wait to track my goals and celebrate completing them by 1/1/12!

No comments:

Post a Comment