Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Daily Food Log 12/28/10

Breakfast:


Water
2 cups of coffee with non-dairy creamer and sugar
1 piece of toast with 1 fried egg and a pat of butter
pinapple

Lunch:

deli turkey sandwich with mustard, colby jack cheese, lettuce, and tomato. All on wheat bread. I had some baby carrots too and a few lays natural potato chips
Water





Dinner:
Jason got called in to fly tonight, so I ate leftovers from last night. I wasn't too hungry after eating a cookie I stole from my brother-n-laws house. BAD!!!!!


Snack:

two chocolate truffles
An over abundance of caramel nut popcorn! Ughhh!!!! No will-power!
Cookie! Geez, I blew it in the snack area!! BLEW IT!


Exercise: Today I did Jillian Michaels Yoga meltdown. It is HARD! I didn't keep track of my steps for the day. I'm pretty sure I didn't meet 10,000 because it was COLD and I didn't go outside for a walk. Hopefully the weather will be better tomorrow.

So, sugar is definitely my weakness the last two days of keeping track! It will be removed from my house TOMORROW!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment