Sunday, December 26, 2010

The "Bucket List"

On the drive to Southwest Kansas for the Christmas Holiday, my husband and I began our "Bucket List." At first we had a hard time coming up with things we wanted to do but after thinking about it, I came up with a nice list. Here is my bucket list in no particular order.

-Lose 25 lbs

-pierce my belly button after losing 25 lbs. (just for my own personal satifaction and maybe my husband would dig it)

-Get braces. I don't really want them, but would like the end results. No more Fangs!

- Drink coffee and eat a cupcake in Seattle! I so want to see the ocean and the mountains at the same time. And, I LOVE the rain!

- See New Zealand. From what I understand the Lord of the Rings was filmed there. I thought the landscape was breathtaking. So, I want to go!

-Take my kids to Disney World or Land! Mostly I want to go myself. I went as a child and have fond memories.

- I want to take a cruise with my bestfriend, Darci. We need to take a trip together and I think a cruise would be fun! Though, the midnight buffet would not work well with my losing 25 lbs.

- Learn to play guitar! I've always wanted to learn. I may have to wait until my kiddos are both in school. Anytime I go to play the piano they swarm me and take over!

This is my list so far! I know it will grow, but hopefully I will cross some off, even in the year 2012!

1 comment:

  1. I love love love the bucket list and they are ALL attainable goals!! Especially the best friend cruise!!!

    ReplyDelete